Artificial Intelligence Technology: Changing the Online Casino Sector
The online casino world is quickly adjusting to the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI). A technology that is speedily changing the industry’s daily operations.
How is AI Used in Online Casinos?
The online casino gaming industry is usually keen on adopting technological advances that enhance their services and attract more clients.
Different technological advances are made by scientists every day. Various business industries are striving hard to adapt to these technologies as they are being released. Among the techs that have gained a vast popularity is AI, especially in the online casino gaming world.
The technology is still being developed, though scientists have already developed synthetic learning machines that use a person’s information to understand their behaviour, thus initiate an action plan.
Through AI, for instance, casino operators have been able to do quite some things as highlighted below.
How Can Online Casinos Benefit from AI Technology?
There are quite some technologies that casino businesses have adopted. AI technology has done quite a remarkable job by offering solutions that can benefit this sector.
You can expect:
- Better incentives
Since the onset of their operations, online casinos have come to understand the UK players gaming behaviours and trends. Casino operators utilise AI technology to properly analyse players’ gaming patterns and offer them personalised bonuses which suits their gameplay.
Therefore, punters are impressed by the customised experience they are given. However, you must also note that better incentives are not always reliable. When we say these, we refer to the fact that there are numerous casino operators who operate without a gambling licence.
Nevertheless, the answer to such concerns comes with a trustworthy casino library which our experts have created. They have investigated this sector, analysed it and compiled a list of the finest sites.
- Top-Notch Customer Service
The AI technology offers convenience in customer support. Through its Chatbot system, you can receive logical and timely feedback, based on the queries they present.
- Offer User Security
Through Artificial Intelligence, gaming platforms are able to offer their customers data protection and security while operating their accounts.
The AI technology incorporates tight security measures such as face recognition and transparent steps to user verification. Therefore, the technology provides players with a safe platform for online casino gaming.
AI in Cybersecurity
In today’s world, technology is upgrading at a very high rate. By this, it only means that the techniques used in launching cyber-attacks through methods such as phishing are also advancing.
The results of a study carried out by Norton Security indicates that the average number of days needed to recover data lost through cyber-attacks stands at 196.
The attacks being launched in the present days are more destructive. Several serious challenges are inhibiting the proper functioning of cybersecurity systems.
Therefore, it is essential to know why there is a need to ditch the manual tracking systems and opt for AI.
Let’s take a quick look:
- The IT Systems are located in different physical locations, making it hard for manual tracking of attacks.
- It is challenging to predict attacks manually, thus the inability to prevent actual damage before it happens.
- Manual monitoring is time and resource consuming.
- Phishers use different Ip Addresses which are challenging to track down.
- There are very few experienced personnel. Thus, it is overwhelming keeping up with the demand for manual cybersecurity services.
Therefore, there is a need for businesses to invest in effective Artificial Intelligence solutions to enhance cybersecurity. There is no doubt that in 2021, AI will play a considerable role in counter-attacking other software-based threats.
Given the extensive use of technology in companies, cyber attackers can quickly identify easy targets to attack.
It is critical to have functional AI systems since they can;
- Quickly identify security threats that can be used to launch attacks.
- Highlight the significant weaknesses and strengths in your information security systems.
- AI systems can easily predict areas that can fall to the risk of a breach, thus help companies put control measures in advance.
- It can prioritise and respond quickly to any security incidences before they cause significant harm.
Does AI technology benefit the player, the casino, or both?
Through the revolution taking place in the gaming industry, people are now able to enjoy gaming remotely. The advancement in gaming technology has also brought about many benefits.
For instance, many online casinos have adopted the use of Artificial Intelligence, a technology that is not only benefiting the casino establishments but also the players.
Let us take a look at how this technology has been able to satisfy both.
- Whenever players sign up to the online casino platforms, they collect their information, known as user data. Artificial Intelligence technology is responsible for sorting out the data and analysing it. The technology is able to monitor the player’s gaming behaviour. It filters out the information and eventually analyse their patterns.
- The AI technology ensures that user data is protected, safe from any exterior threats by people impersonating the players. The players are motivated to keep playing as long as their safety is guaranteed. The safety reputation is suitable for both the gamer and the online gaming site.
- Through automated chatbots, the AI technology offers excellent customer service delivery that is good for the players and the online casinos.
- AI Technology’s ability to detect unusual activity that could result in cheating by some players ensures a fair gameplay. Players are assured of a genuine session in a safe and controlled environment.
Can AI detect gambling addiction?
Currently, there is increased awareness of the risks caused by gambling addiction. Most casino sites are getting involved in the fight against the destructive habit to maintain their reputation. Therefore, they have preventive measures to ensure that their subscribers are only engaging in effective forms of gambling.
AI is being used widely in the iGaming section, such as the software provider Playtech that is using its AI technology. It uses the Betbuddy system to curb gambling addiction. The AI behind carefully analyses the gamer’s data, and over time, it can identify any red flags in the gaming trend. The technology identifies continued disturbing behaviour and notifies the casino operator who then stops the account operations before the habit is out of control.
Does AI Technology Prevent Cheaters?
In the online casino gaming industry, AI has been vastly used to protect the players and online casino platforms. The AI program has a user verification system to ensure casino platforms are able to protect their customers from security threats such as identity theft.
The AI programs are also crucial in the management of casinos sites. Unlike the traditional casinos that can carefully monitor the players’ actions through cameras and security agents, online casinos find it hard to track how their clients are playing. The inability to watch over players is a massive threat to players and casinos themselves.
This is because online gamers can take time to create their own AI systems and train them on gaming predictions, and with time, the AI systems win deceitfully, it is thus considered cheating. By deploying data analysis skills, AI can track down and stop potential cheaters. By achieving this, both the casino business and genuine players are assured of rightful gains.
The practice is limited to players since online casinos can potentially reap many profits by illegally winning over the players when they deploy the AI tactics in gaming sessions. Online casinos need to maintain ethical standards to attract more gamers and remain in business longer.
Reputable sources of information: