Top 25 No Deposit Casino Bonuses → [£5, £10, £15 or £20]
Keeping you safe at no deposit casinos is our primary purpose. Consequently, as specialists in this field, we encourage you to use our pieces of advice to have a risk-free gambling session. Let us guide you with crucial information about how to use our solutions best.
How no deposit bonuses work
The notion behind the no deposit is straightforward. As the name implies, it is a bonus that comes without any investment needed to play. Do not confound it with instant play games, where you cannot cash out any real funds.
Be aware: These types are usually created in order to attract players. Hence, pay attention when engaging in a session with such promotion and do not forget always to gamble responsibly.
Who can benefit from a bonus with no investment needed?
- New customers
Plenty of websites offer this option to allow new players to get to know the games before deciding whether they want to wager real cash or not.
These types of promotions are received upon signing up on a gaming site. After you create an account on the casino's page, you can get a registration offer that can consist of extra cash or spins.
Note that, the amount you receive depends on your chosen online casino.
Some platforms may offer you a £15 no deposit bonus when you enrol and others just £10 or 20 extra spins.
- Existing players
If you are part of the existing players' category, you can still be credited with such an offer.
Basically, you will receive the free bonus with no deposit via email or by downloading the casino app for either the desktop version or the mobile one.
Usually, such promotions are given in case you haven't logged in into your account for a certain period of time.
Be aware: Not entering your account for more than 30 consecutive days might trigger for your account to be terminated. The period depends on the platform you are a member of. Hence, verify the casinos T&C to know the specific time.
New Customer? Complete the KYC procedure
To open an account on an online casino, you must complete specific steps.
What are the steps?
To better understand what needs to be completed in each step, let's take into consideration the below example:
So, what do you need to do here?
Fill in your:
- Username: Here you can be as creative as you want;
- Password: We recommend to either use a password generator. If not, make sure to uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. This way, you won't need to worry about your account being hacked.
- Security question: Choose a question and answer that you know that anyone will not know.
This step contains account information. As can be seen, you will have to provide your Full Name, Country, Email address, Date of Birth and gender.
Do not forget to tick the box that you are of legal age to engage in a gambling session.
Pay attention to the email address!
Fill in your email address correctly from the start. Some online casinos will not let to modify it, in case you've entered it wrong. You will not be able to verify your account if the email address is incorrect.
Be aware: All online casinos will allow only one account to be created on the same IP address.
Other important information that must be entered is your address, phone number and currency.
We recommend checking the box to receive promotions via email, text or post. We know that most of you don't check it due to the fact that you are afraid to receive spam emails.
However, suppose you do not check it. In that case, you will not be able to receive any bonuses with no payment necessary as an existing member.
Be aware: The majority of no deposit casinos will require a promo code to be entered on either Step 1 or Step2 in order to receive the free bonus with no deposit. Make sure you don’t forget about it and always input it as you’ve received it.
To verify your casino account, certain documents must be uploaded, such as the ones presented in the example.
Why is it necessary to upload a picture of your documents?
The KYC procedure has been implemented to verify the identity of the new members and if there will be any risks involved between the casino and the user. In addition to this, the UKGC has necessary precise regulation regarding this aspect to prevent money laundering and financial terrorism.
What is a bonus code?
A bonus code is a code which online casinos give you in order to claim a promotion. You will need to input that specific code either at Step 1, Login details & Security, or after completing the Step2, Account information.
How to successfully use it?
That specific code must be entered the exact way you see it.
Suppose you have received the following code: BONUScode2021.
You will have to insert it, precisely as you see it, with uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and so on.
Be aware: If you do not enter the bonus code the correct way, you will not be able to receive the promotion.
No deposit bonus and free spins: Differences and similarities
The free deposit bonuses in the UK, are most of the times confused with free spins.
To shed light on the differences and similarities, take a look at the below table:
No Deposit Bonus
1. No payment is necessary to claim it
2. It comes with money as bonus funds
3. It is usually available for new players
4. Usually, a wagering requirement is attached
5. Available on different type of games
1. Can be claimed either with no payment involved, upon the first deposit as part of a welcome offer, or as a reload promotion
2. Spins will be granted where their value in funds can range depending on the casino
1. It is common for both new and existing members
2. It can come, as well, with a wagering requirement
3. It usually works on online slots
Common no deposit bonuses: 4 Types
You will encounter 4 main types
- £5 free no deposit
- £10 free no deposit
- £15 free no deposit
- £20 free no deposit
It has become quite a popular way to expand the customer base, so websites often compete in offering considerable bonus sums. The amount differs from one site to another.
Nevertheless, no matter how you encounter it, the working principle is the same.
There's no need for you to pay to claim it.
Tracking down such a promotion isn't effortless. Not all casinos allow players to claim a £10 no deposit bonus for example. But some do, and we found them for you.
Tips: An essential thing to remember is that specific no payment promotions will come as part of a bundle. So, if you encounter a package titled casino welcome bonus no deposit, you can consider claiming it.
Be aware: Even though some online casinos present these bonuses with no need to deposit, in order to request a withdrawal of your generated winnings, you must make a deposit. Check thoroughly the T&C's prior to claiming such an offer.
Top No deposit casino list
Based on the no deposit casino bonus type
Type of No Deposit Offer
Free £5 no deposit
New players only • £5 is granted as Bonus • Bonus must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email • Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit • 100% up to £100 Bonus • Bonus wins are capped at £500 • To withdraw bonus & related wins, wager 30 x (bonus amount) within 90 days • Wagering req. vary by game • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time, 18+ T&C's Apply
£10 free no deposit casino bonus
New players only. 20x wagering requirement. Expires after 7 days. Max withdrawal from bonus winnings £200. BeGambleAware.org, 18+ T&C's Apply
£15 free no deposit offer
Opt in required. New UK customers only. 1x per customer. Max. bonus £15 on Casino only. 35x Wagering. Max reedemable £25. Bonus expires 72 hours after issue. Game weighting, chip coverage restrictions, game, country, currency, player restrictions and terms apply, 18+ T&C's Apply
£21 free no deposit casino bonus
New players only • £21 is granted in FreePlay (FP) • FP must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email • Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit, excluding deposits by Skrill or NETELLER • 100% up to £200 FreePlay (FP) • FP expires after 7 days and wins are capped at the amount of FreePlay received, exc. JP win • FP wins are credited as bonus • Bonus wins are capped at £500 • To withdraw bonus & related wins, wager 30 x (bonus amount) within 90 days • Wagering req. vary by game • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Withdrawal restrictions , 18+ T&C's Apply
These promotions are indeed the most common types that you shall encounter.
But, that doesn't mean that you will be able to receive as much as £20 bonus with no deposit.
When we have investigated the gambling industry, we've came across higher amounts, which of course we've analyzed and provided them for you.
How we evaluate a gambling site
To make sure that you will play in a safe environment, we've put all the platforms through various tests and verifications.
Our experts are instructed to evaluate a no deposit casino site based on various criteria.
- The collection of games they have and from how many software providers;
- If they provide a loyalty bonus/ Highroller and tournaments;
- If they have an easy-to-use interface;
- The transparency of their Bonus Rules and Terms and Conditions;
- The customer support response time;
- The payment methods they offer and how fast they are.
We advise you to use our review system and do your own verifications.
Because each person has its preferences when it comes to the games, website interface and so on.
We test them to ensure that your funds will be protected at all times and that you will have the necessary tools to have a session which will be in a safe environment. Hence, it is better to use our specialists' list of gambling sites when selecting a gaming site.
No deposit bonuses & game types
What game type does the no deposit bonus apply?
Note: Our analysis is made using our knowledge acquired after opening an account and depositing at the presented online sites.
The majority of gambling platforms will give the offer on a particular type of game. You will either have the possibility to use it on just one game from a specific software provider or more titles. The availability is as well something that it is decided by the online casino that you've selected, and you may find more information about it in the bonus terms.
While verifying the gaming sites, we've discovered that the free bonuses without deposits are mostly available on slots. However, as it can be seen in the above chart, you will have the possibility to combine this type of promotion with game types such as Blackjack, Live Casino, and Roulette.
What about Bingo?
Unfortunately, Bingo players will not be able to encounter this offer as much as the other types of games. Nevertheless, we've still managed to put on our list some of the best casino that come with bonuses with no need to deposit that do work with this type.
Make sure that when you go through our list, you check the description of each offer that our specialists have made, as well as the details below it.
Do you wonder why we've created that section?
We have realized it mainly so that you can have at first-hand all the necessary data to make an informed decision. Our mission is only to be your guide and aid you into choosing a platform that will have not only the essential means to protect your funds, but also you, as a member of it.
Top 4 slots combined with free no deposit bonuses
#2. Rainbow Riches
#3. Age of the Gods
#4. Wolf Gold
Let's take a closer look at each slot's feature.
- No 1
An online slot that is played over five reels, with up to 10 pay lines active while trying to use the special Starburst Wild in your benefit. The latter may enable you to achieve a winning combination of symbols and trigger extra re-spins. These combos can be performed both from left to right and right to left.
- No 2
An Irish-themed slot, full of colourful symbols and characters. Its fabled promotional features attract players for all over Britain: Pots of Gold (you have to get 3 Pots of Gold symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4), Road to Riches (spin three or more Bonus Leprechaun symbols anywhere on the reels) or the Wishing Well Bonus, which is obtained by spinning in at least 3 Wishing Well symbols.
- No 3
Age of the Gods is an Ancient Greece slot developed by Playtech that has five reels, 20 bet lines and a lofty selection of features, like Stacked Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers or Game Bonuses.
- No 4
Wolf Gold, a 3x5, 25 lines video slot with reels stacked with wolves. Hitting a Blazin Reels Free Spins feature results in reels 2, 3 and 5 spinning together like a giant symbol. Moon symbols set off the respin feature, where all the values get added together, and you can earn one of the three jackpots.
No deposit offer: Wagering or not?
Do not deposit bonuses usually come attached with a wagering requirement?
To answer this question bluntly, yes, the majority of them do have a wagering requirement attached. However, it usually has a low requirement which can range from 20x to 40x.
We advise you to that when selecting a platform with a no deposit bonus on registration to pay closer look at this turnover condition.
Because it can influence your session.
Well, let us explain it through an example.
- Case 1.
Bonus amount = £20
Wagering requirement= 20x B
Game contributions= 100%
Let’s say that you will receive a £20 no deposit promotion that has a wagering of as much as 20x the bonus amount, and which you will have to use it on slots which has a 100% contribution to this condition. This means that you will have to play your bonus amount, which is £20, 20x. At the end, to be able to request a withdrawal, you will have had to play £400.
- Case 2.
Bonus amount = £20
Wagering requirement= 20x B
Game contributions= 96%
For this case, let’s take into consideration the same conditions used for Case 1, but with a game contribution of 96%.
In this case, you will had had to play £417 to be able to request a withdrawal of the generated winnings.
Because the game contribution is different. Hence, we recommend checking carefully both the general T&C of a site and the Bonus Policy. There, you will have explained each game contribution to the wagering requirement.
- Case 3.
Bonus amount= £20
Wagering requirement= 100x B
Game contribution= 100%
However, if your £20 no deposit offer comes with a 100x condition, you will need to play £2000, to be able to withdraw.
Hence, the lower the wagering requirement, the faster you will be able to cash out.
Recommendation: In the bonus description and details, we have stated this requirement. It is either mentioned as a wagering, turnover, or playthrough condition. Nevertheless, it has the same meaning. Do pay attention when selecting a promotion.
Now, let’s proceed to how to make a withdrawal of your funds.
Withdrawing at a no deposit casino
What are the steps for making a withdrawal?
- After completing the turnover condition, you will be able to request a cashout of your generated winnings.
- Some online casinos will impose a minimum deposit to be made in order to proceed to withdrawing.
- Select a banking option. Usually, your funds will be transferred through the same method you’ve used for deposits.
- In case you did not upload all the necessary personal documents upon creating a casino account, you will need to re-upload them prior to withdrawing. Because it will take some time for the gaming site to verify all the documents, your request might be in a pending time for more than 24 hours.
- The time until your funds will appear in you bank account might take a while. Even though the chosen no deposit casino will have a fast payout processing time, in addition to that time, a few days will be added for the bank to verify the transaction.
Be aware: Most offers that do not require an investment have a withdrawal amount limit which is set at £100. It is a limit which depends on the online casino you’ve chosen.
5 Do's & 8 Don'ts points on how to protect yourself while gambling
Protecting yourself and your funds is a must. To guarantee that you will not go beyond the thin line of gambling responsibly, we've put together a list of some tips that can prove to be useful.
- Do start your gambling session with a budget set in mind. We do not encourage you to play more than you can afford.
- Do ask for professional help or from family or friends in case you feel you need it.
- Do step away from gambling activities as often as you can.
- Do make use of the features that casinos have for safer sessions such as the self-exclude.
- Do create an equilibrium between online casino activities and other forms of entertainments.
- Don't let yourself drawn by the value of the promotion alone; always pay attention to the bonus rules.
- Don't try to claim a bonus more, your account will be suspended, and you'll lose all progress.
- Don't start playing without reading the Terms and Condition and Bonus Policy pages first.
- Don't try to bite more than the platform allows you to chew and always play your funds with the withdrawal cap in mind.
- Don't start gambling if you don't have a stable Internet connection; sudden interruptions may result in all sorts of issues.
- Don't try to pursue your losses by gambling until you have them back. It might lead to more significant losses.
- Don't engage in a session if you are not level-headed.
Remember! Gambling must always be viewed as a form of entertainment.
Top reasons to choose it
We've explained the true meaning of a bonus without any deposit necessary, what are the casinos that offer it, and with what types of games can be combined.
Now, let us share our opinion of why you should begin your session with such a promotion.
Top 3 reasons why is it good for you:
- With these bonuses, you get to try out some games and see if they suit your taste. If they do, you add one more to your list of favourites. In case the outcome is different, you gave it a try without spending a quid;
- You can often keep the winnings you have made. Different promotions we offer allows you to withdraw without meeting any wagering requirements. Some promos won't let you cash out your bonus, and some give you all the extra funds in your account balance;
- Even if you do plan to make a deposit later, starting with the extra funds can help you extend your gaming session.
As you may have deduced, our objective through this page was to clarify the signification of free no deposit bonus and how to best use it.
So, what have you acquired from reading our extensive guide:
- You now know that you have the possibility to receive the no payment needed promotion as an existing casino member, and not just as a new customer- contrary to popular belief.
- You understand the steps you need to take to claim such an offer, the reasons why is it necessary to upload personal documents, and how can a simple error in the bonus code have a big influence regarding receiving a promotion.
- You know what types of offers with no payment needed you will encounter and on what kinds of games it is usually available.
- You have obtained information about how to protect yourself while gambling.
- Last but not least, you now know why you should start your session with such deals and how they can benefit you.
We must emphasize that we are continually updating our no deposit casino list with new incentives. Hence, if you want to know what are the latest trends in the iGaming industry, make use of our database.
No deposit offers: Our selection
♛ Claim £21 No Deposit Bonus at 777 Casino
Based on today’s most popular online casino selections in UK, this is what you need to discover about 777 Casino:
- Neat loyalty scheme;
- Live games from Evolution.
- A short list of providers.
It’s 777 Casino, a gaming site full of mystery and magic! The VIP club comes with perks suitable for all kinds of players and there are tons of promotions available, including deals on live games.
Do you know how can you open the doors of this site? By grabbing this £21 no deposit deal in three easy steps:
- Tap the promotional button;
- Sign up on the page you will be redirected to;
- Claim your offer through a certified email address.
Remember that you have to wager your bonus 30 times prior to any cash-outs and is valid for 7 days.
Be gamble aware!
♛ Up to £10 No Deposit Bonus
PocketWin created an offer that becomes available after the customer’s registration and identity verification. You may receive £10 in bonus funds, no deposit required.
This offer comes with some rules:
- The funds are subject to 40x wagering;
- Should you not claim the offer in 14 days, it will no longer be available to you;
- You may only redeem the bonus once per account;
- The bonus itself will expire 7 days from its activation date;
- As this is a no deposit bonus, the maximum amount you could cash out is £50.
PocketWin casino’s Terms and Conditions page provides a full explanation of this bonus.
♛ £88 NetEnt No Deposit Bonus at 888casino
Players that sign up at 888casino will benefit from a £88 no deposit bonus on NetEnt slots.
It’s quite easy to grab this offer:
- Tap the promotional button;
- Complete the three-step form;
- Click “claim-link” within 48 hours in the email you will receive.
The bonus is valid only on selected games and will expire within 14 days since being credited. Wager the bonus amount 50 times to cash out. This withdrawal is limited to £10 except for jackpot wins that have different conditions.
Keep in mind that full T&Cs apply.
♛ Up to £10 Bonus on Registration
mFortune online casino UK was born in 2007 and it comes with in-house games from various categories.
As a new member of this platform, you can take advantage of £10 on registration. The bonus expires in seven days after being claimed. To claim the offer, gamblers must validate their phone number when creating an account. Players can withdraw a maximum of £200 from this offer. In order to cash out, a wagering requirement of 20 times must be met by the gambler.
Players can claim this offer and read more about it by pressing the button from the description.
♛ Sign up Bonus up to £20
New players that open an account on Casino 2020 will receive a no deposit bonus sum of £20. This is a bonus which stays active for 7 days since the account has been activated.
Take into account the following technical details. The funds must be played 40 times, and that can only be done on selected games. These will be available while logged in. Once the wagering requirement has been met, punters may cash out as much as £100 on all no deposit offers of this casino. All of the gaming options in the lobby are in-house varieties, mostly slots and jackpot deals. Here’s how you proceed:
- Create a new account on the website.
- Confirm your account via mobile phone or email.
- Receive the bonus!
We recommend new players to read the terms of the site before engaging in any form of gambling! Remember to keep your gaming within responsible levels!
♛ Bonus of £15 with No Deposit Required at William Hill
New players at William Hill can opt in for an offer that requires no deposit and grants £15 to play on certain promotional casino slots.
This is claimable by new players only. When one signs up, as part of the registration process, they need to opt in for this bonus. Since it is offered, it stays active for 72 hours. In this timeframe, players must wager the funds 35 times. The biggest amount permitted for cash out is £25. The full list of playable games while this offer is active will appear in the gaming account. If one has more than one bonus active at a time, wagering is done in chronological order for each bonus at a time. After that process is completed, players can either take out the funds or play other games in the casino lobby.
Read the casino's T&Cs for extra information.
♛ £10 No Deposit Bingo Bonus
Players who start out with The Sun Bingo may receive £10 in bonus funds upon registration. You can enter the website from our promotional button and sign up. The funds you shall receive can be used in the Candy Bingo Room. Also, please note that:
- You must agree to receiving marketing material beforehand;
- You ahve to verify your account via a SMS code.
As for the bonus itself, now that:
You can claim the promotion until a specific date;
- The funds are available for seven days, and they must be wagered 4 times;
- The Candy Bingo room runs from 00:01 – 23:59 on a daily basis;
- Bingo tickets cost between 5p and 50p.
All additional information can be found on The Sun Bingo’s Terms and Conditions page.
♛ 20 No Deposit Spins on Fire and Gold
Signing up on Dr Slot will come ends with 20 bonus rounds in your account. Follow this guide to receive the no deposit spins:
- Fill in the virtual form which pops from the “Join now” button.
- Confirm your profile via the texted verification code or email.
- Confirm your identity by following the KYC procedure.
- Use your spins!
There is no payment required to receive and use this bonus. The spins can be used on Fire and Gold only, a slot machine from the InTouch Games company. The profits derived have a rollover of 40x. Remember that cashing out these types of Dr Slot offers is capped at £50.
For any further queries, do not shy away from contacting a support team member!
♛ €30 Bonus on Registration at Casino Moons
Once in a blue moon, while navigating the treacherous waters of the Internet, you’ll stumble upon a gambling platform that seems to excel in everything. Casino Moons, with its vast selection of games, is that kind of website.
PRO: 24/7 support, great no deposit deals.
CON: Slow withdrawal time.
If you want to have a blast at Casino Moons, claim an amazing No Deposit bonus by clicking the button below and follow these steps:
- Create an account;
- Receive €30.
Unless you want to forfeit your bonus and related winnings, we suggest you meet the 25-time wagering requirement before attempting a cash-out. Also, note that this offer is valid once per customer, so no funny business if you want to avoid an account suspension! Visit the Terms and Conditions page of the platform before any further action.
Pay attention to the regulations and begin your journey like a boss!
♛ £10 no deposit bonus
As a new player, you can get:
£10 no deposit offer upon registration. This will be credited within 5 minutes from your signing up and works only on slots.
Steps to claim it:
1. Tap the button;
2. Fill in the form;
3. Verify your account by sending copies of ID;
4. You can access the offer via “My Stars” menu.
Pay attention to:
Remember that the bonus expires in 7 days. Also, 50 redemption points are required before cashing out a maximum of £100. You can earn the points by placing bets on slots.
Other information can be found at PokerStars Casino.