Online Casino FAQ
The King Casino Bonuses FAQ section was developed as a guidance and help tool for our players. The article provides short and concrete answers to burning questions that most casino players asked themselves at some point in time. The amount of experience you have with UK casinos has no relevance to the questions you might have when it comes to slot games, online casino games, operators, wagering and many more. Below we will go through some of the most common asked questions and provide you with an answer to your burning question.
1. Do all casinos offer bonuses? What is the difference?Most casinos offer at least a welcome bonus. This type of bonus can come in the form of a no deposit bonus, a deposit bonus or both. You can find all the information about the bonuses a casino offers in their offer or promotion section. To learn more about bonuses, read our bonuses guide.
2. Can I try out a game without making a deposit?Yes, even at casinos that don’t have any deposit offers. You can test and play any game you like for as long as you wish in the demo or free money mode. We encourage you to try the games out before you make a real money deposit. Read more about games, game developers and tips in our Game review section.
3. What games can I expect to find on an online casino?Other than differences in game providers and the number of games online casinos offer there isn’t much difference in the game typology. Most operators offer the basic slots (classic slots and video slots) and live casino games (blackjack, roulette and baccarat). Some casino offer variations of the games such as live casino games, VR casinos and unique slot games developed specifically for them.
4. What is an online casino bonus?They are a promotional tool designed to attract new players and keep them playing. Casinos condition this sort of promotions in the UK by a set of instruments found in their T&C. Thus, they control your winning chances, payout and even gaming patterns. Learn more about winning statistics and payouts from the Winning statistics section.
5. What is the legal age at which I can play at an online casino?In the UK, to play for money, you would need to be at least 18 years old. Casinos carry rigorous ID check on their players. Providing false information's about your age, address and name is considered a felony, and it is punishable by law. However, casinos have available a series of games that can be tested without an account in the demo mode, but they do not allow underage individuals to register or play for real money.
6. How do I learn how to play casino games?That always depends on preferences. King Casino Bonuses provides a series of articles that discuss casino games such as poker, roulette and blackjack that can provide you with insight. Another possibility would be to follow online tutorials, free demo games on online casinos and forums about the game you would like to play.
7. How do I create an account?Access the registration page of the casinos through the links provided by us in the casino review sections and the casino list by clicking the button - Get Bonus- . This button will direct you to a page containing more information about the bonus or straight to the registration page of the casino. Depending on this either click play now, register now or start filling in your personal information. Amongst the requested personal information is:
8. Why is my deposit still pending?Additionally to the bank, online casinos have their system of screening. So, at times there might be delay due to the communication between banks. Other times the casino might ask you to provide extra information such as an extra ID. If the bank does not receive the confirmation within seven days, the money will be transferred back to your bank account.
9. What does RTP mean?RTP means Return to Player, and it tells you how high a game's payout percentage is. Return to player differs from skill games and luck games both in the way they are presented and in percentages. Learn more about RTP from our Winning Statistics Section.
10. Are winning on gambling taxable in the UK?Yes. Any winnings made in the UK on gambling are taxable.
11. How do I make sure I pick a reliable casino? How do I check if the games are fixed?Picking a reliable online casino comes down to a few essential checkpoints:
Never miss a bonus code from the casinos you love the most!
By signing up you agree to receive daily casino promotions. See full T&C.