PlayMillion Bonus Codes & Review
It’s high time we created a PlayMillion casino review – there is a lot to see here. Starting with PlayMillion bonuses and finishing with responsible gaming efforts, this casino required an in-depth approach. Stay with us to find it all out.
Type of Games
Deposits and withdrawals
Max Cash out
Who owns PlayMillion?
The gambling site belongs to tech giant Skill on Net. From 2005 onwards, the company developed in multiple areas:
- Game creation, under the marketing name GV Gaming;
- Creating online casinos from scratch and managing them;
- Providing white label services to other operators.
All websites bearing its signature benefit from UKGC licencing – and so do you, as this regulatory body ensures that all products are fair and safety comes first.
Financially, the company also does well, with its total revenue exceeding $600000. As such, it is on the high-income side of iGaming, and its numerous resources are a positive point in our PlayMillion casino review.
PlayMillion bonuses focus on the new player’s experience. The first deposit promotion is this section’s highlight, and it consists of a match offer.
Be aware: This promo code is claimable only once every 72 hours across all Skill on Net platforms.
This scheme, like all the other ones available on the site, comes with wagering requirements. In general, you shall stake your bonus and deposit funds 30 times. This requirement is slightly, although not notably, lower than the market average of 40 times.
The wagering system may vary per promotion, as follows:
- Standard – in this case, only slot and scratch games will contribute to your staking condition;
- Mixed – Non-slot or scratch titles will bear a 10% contribution to your requisites;
- Special-mixed – Like in the mixed wagering’s case, but the weighing goes up to 50%.
For much-needed precision, slots and scratchies will always contribute 100%. Situations where special-mixed staking occurs are remarkably rare – generally, exclusive PlayMillion bonuses will follow this system.
What if I have multiple promos?
You may only wager one bonus at a time, but there are several situations to keep in mind when playing.
- If some of your offers only apply to specific games, they will activate first when you launch the respective products;
- Should your bonuses have different conditions, the first one you claimed will also be the first one to stake;
- Suppose you have promotions with identical requirements. In that case, the one you first redeemed also has wagering priority.
Be aware: All promos you’ll use prioritise real cash wagering over that of bonus funds. However, only the latter will contribute to your staking progress.
What is irregular play?
When playing with an offer, there are multiple rules to respect. Breaching any of these may result in the closure of your account and loss of promotional funds. You will only receive your cash credit back.
So, avoid by all means:
- Changing your betting pattern to complete the requirements – for instance, moving from a low weighted game to a high-weighted one;
- Low-risk betting and even money bets on Roulette and Baccarat. For example, staking on both red and black falls under this category. So does placing wagers on banker and player;
- Changing currencies to your advantage.
The sign-up process
Becoming a member takes several steps; however, the principal one is completing the registration form. You must fill it out with information like:
- Whole name;
- Complete address (house number, street, postcode, and city);
- Phone and email contact info.
You may only insert the postcode for your residence, and the platform will automatically find it. If it cannot, you are free to type it manually. Moving on, you must select your marketing preferences – PlayMillion bonuses may come this way. Complying with the Terms and Conditions is another requirement to join the website.
Finally, select a username and password. Usernames must have more than five characters, all letters and numbers. Passwords have to exceed eight characters, and for a high-security level, to contain at least one digit and one capital letter.
Your first login
You will automatically enter the website as a member, but there is one more step: verify your phone number. Ask the casino to send you a code via SMS, then type it into the designated section. This way, you may proceed to gameplay and access the ‘My Account’ menu.
How your account works
From your profile, you can take several actions. Firstly, you are able to manage your balance. By pressing the ‘Balance’ button, you shall see:
- Your cash credit;
- PlayMillion bonuses;
- Pending withdrawals;
- Pending promotions;
- Net deposits.
You have access to your financial history, too. This is also where you can see promos you are eligible for and your progress in the VIP scheme. Furthermore, you’ll benefit from a ‘Game help’ menu, consisting of guides for popular play types.
Quick links to customer support and account self-limits are also a plus in this PlayMillion casino review.
The gaming section
There are more than 2800 gaming products here, far exceeding the British online casino average. As a result, this section is the core of our PlayMillion casino review.
And the solutions come from a plethora of providers, too. Besides the company’s GVG, you will discover staple names like NetEnt, Microgaming, Red Tiger, Pragmatic Play, or Evolution Gaming. And this is only off the top of our heads.
How the interface works
To help you choose more quickly what titles to play, the website implemented numerous filters, including:
- Play category;
- Software supplier (accessible from a bar at the top of the page);
- Plays connecting to a daily drop or jackpot;
- Vegas-themed slots.
You can head to the search bar if you have a specific title in mind.
Our recommended games
|Live Blackjack A||Live dealer||Pragmatic Play||99%|
|Chilli Heat||Slots||Pragmatic Play||96.5%|
|Bonanza||Slots||Big Time Gaming||96%|
|Blood Queen Scratch||Scratch cards||Iron Dog Studio||95%|
|Aces & Faces||Video Poker||GVG||99.26%|
We looked across all game categories to find those that you would enjoy the most. Our criteria were:
- Overall popularity;
- A return to player rate that does not impose a high house edge;
- The provider’s reputation and fame.
Become a VIP
One of the few British sites to have a VIP system, PlayMillion UK invites all players in this scheme. By staking your cash funds on casino games, you will receive the following:
- Exclusive PlayMillion bonuses;
- Personal account managers;
- Invitations to VIP-only events.
The VIP tiers are:
|Required points||Bronze||Silver||Gold||Platinum||Diamond||Red Diamond|
|0 - 400||401 - 1000||1001 - 2000||2001 - 20000||20001 - 80000||80001+|
|100 VIP points will get you a||0.50||1.00||1.50||2.00||2.50||4.00|
|Level up bonus||-||-||20||50||200||500|
|Level maintained bonus||-||-||20||50||200||500|
|Executive-only: faster payouts, birthday promotions||x||x||x|
Each game category contributes differently to the number of points you gain. Slot options ask you to wager £10 to get one comp. The other situations are:
- Caribbean Poker and Casino Holdem - £30 for 1;
- Roulette, Baccarat, Video Pokers, Punto Banco - £40 for 1;
- Craps, Pai Gow - £80 for 1.
There are several ways to transfer cash to your account:
Although there are not many, we noted in our PlayMillion casino review that they all are a hit with Brits, primarily PayPal. For cashouts, largely the same means are available, except for Trustly, which is deposit-only.
Tips: Although the site works primarily on a source-to-source system, you can cash out a Trustly deposit via Wire Transfer.
The minimal deposit limits are on par with the market - £10 per transaction. The same situation applies to withdrawals, except for Wire Transfer, which requires a payout of at least £30.
How to get your funds
To make the withdrawal process quicker, we recommend verifying your identity through relevant documents first. Even though the website does not demand them on registration, they are mandatory when you take out funds.
The necessary documentation consists of:
- Photocopies of official ID;
- Driver’s licences;
- Bank letterheads;
- Photographic copies of the card you use for transactions.
Be aware: If the casino discovers that a card you used does not belong to you, you will no longer be able to pay via the said card. All deposits and turnovers attached to that method will get back to you with a 20% penalty fee.
Otherwise, this website does not impose any payout fees. However, there is some time to spend while waiting for the transaction’s approval: 48 hours. Then, the payment institution you contracted with will apply its processing timeframe. So, expect to see your cash in several days and no more than a week.
When in need, you may reach out to the casino’s customer support team. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, which is already a plus in the present PlayMillion casino review.
However, no phone support is available; we had to make do with the live chat and email teams. The agents move promptly, having short average response timeframes. Generally, their training is effective, as they have expertise on the following topics:
- Responsible gambling contacts;
- Banking restrictions and timeframes;
- Account verification and management;
- Complaints about the services;
- PayMillion bonuses and all associated rules;
- Technical issues related to the platform or the titles themselves.
The website abides by its UKGC licence and employs a robust responsible gambling system. Firstly, it aims to protect minors from betting activities; the safety measures are:
- Links to minor-restrictive tools;
- A guide to adults to identify whether their children used their casino accounts;
- Helpful advice.
But this section also focuses on the adult’s risk to gamble compulsively. Should you have doubts about your level of play, take the on-site self-assessment test. The casino also listed the negative outcomes of gaming addiction, acting as a cautionary tale.
To keep an eye on your gambling, these are some measures you could take yourself, including:
- Deposit limits;
- Reality checks – although they are automatic, you may select the frequency at which they remind you of your gameplay time;
- Checking your financial history to set a budget;
- Verifying your game history to see what outcomes you have had over time;
- Session timeout – you can activate this by contacting the support agents;
- Choose between cooling-off, temporary exclusion, and self-exclusion.
There are three ways to break away from gambling.
You may choose a cooling-off, which takes between 24 hours and seven days. Temporary breaks may be 30, 60, or 90 days long. Self-exclusions can last 180 days, and you may prolong them for an indeterminate period. However, you must contact support for this.
Recommendation: The exclusion time is significantly shorter than what you would find at other British online casinos. We believe that there could be stricter security measures for problem gamblers.
Our PlayMillion casino review
In the present PlayMillion casino review, we noticed the all-inclusive VIP system. Furthermore, being a VIP comes with numerous PlayMillion bonuses, the terms of which are predominantly clear and accessible. We also appreciated the diverse array of games, coming with a well-thought-out filtering system.
On the other hand, we wished for more promo codes. Plus, having phone support would have been an extra point.
|Look & Feel||4.3/5|
♛ 100% up to £20
Understand the offer:
Funding your account may come with a 100% match bonus – the maximum promotional value is £20.
What to know about redemption:
- Join the casino from our website;
- Open a new account and verify your phone number;
- Enter the FIRST20 promo code;
- Deposit over £10 at once.
This offer is available once every 72 hours across PlayMillion and its sister platforms.
Abide by these rules:
The bonus funds come with a 60x wagering requirement. You cannot bet on more than 10% of the promotional amount or £5, whichever is lower. You have 30 days to complete the staking requirement – otherwise, your promotion and turnover will disappear from the bonus bankroll.
For more info, PlayMillion’s T&Cs are always accessible.
♛ 100% Welcome Bonus up to £50 + 50 Bonus Spins at PlayMillion
PlayMillion is that online casino that works great on desktop and mobile devices too. Here’s some features about it:
A 100% match up to £50 plus 50 extra spins, this is the way that this casino greets its new players. Sign up and deposit over £10 with code SJOKER200 to qualify for this deal. Make sure you pay attention to:
- The rollover conditions for the extra funds is 30x deposit plus bonus amount;
- The spins must be used before deposited funds and work only on Star Joker;
- Wager the winnings from spins 60 times to cash out;
- You can’t withdraw from the additional rounds more than £100.
Full T&Cs apply so don’t forget to check all the rules.
Tap the promotional button to enter PlayMillion.
♛ Welcome bonus of 100% up to £20 at PlayMillion
Join PlayMillion and enjoy over 1000 games along with a multi-tier VIP club.
PlayMillion greets its new players with a bonus of 100% up to £20. Join the site and make the qualifying deposit using FIRST20 code to receive the deal. Besides that, you must be aware of the following information:
- This bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all casinos;
- You cannot register more than one account;
- If you cash out with Wire Transfer under £500, you will support a charge of £10;
- The casino has the right to contact you verbally to verify any deposit you’ve made.
For further information about wagering requirements and other useful info, please check the terms and conditions.
♛ 100% Bonus up to £50 + 50 Spins on First Deposit at PlayMillion
Exquisite games, an UKGC-licensed environment and an intuitive homepage are waiting for you at PlayMillion.
Beginners that enrol at PlayMillion will be welcome with a 100% bonus up to £50 + 50 extra spins on Star Joker. Do you wonder how can you get this deal? Easier than you imagine:
- Visit the website;
- Click Register and complete the sign-up form;
- Fund your account with the proper amount using SJOKER200.
The spins’ winnings come with a 60-time wagering requirement, while the match deal has a 30-time rollover condition on the deposit + bonus amount. Grant that the spins must be used before deposited funds and have a conversion set at £100. Any questions? Check the terms and conditions.
Be a respected player and play safe!
♛ First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to £20 at PlayMillion
PlayMillion is ready to offer a bonus of 100% up to £20 to all players that join. Only wagering on slots counts for this offer, and you must meet the 30x rollover conditions within 30 days. The maximum bet allowed for the promo is £5.
Follow these steps to qualify for the offer:
- Enter the casino from us;
- Register a valid account;
- Fund your account with more than £10;
- Use code FIRST20 when you make the payment.
Care for other information? Check the terms and conditions available at PlayMillion.
|Look & Feel||4.3/5|