Online Roulette Bonuses
Are you looking for the best Roulette casino? You have entered the right page! You can rely on our frank and trustworthy information to help you make up your mind. And besides giving you advice on choosing the right promotions and online casinos, we will also offer some tips regarding betting strategies.
Online Roulette bonus
How to claim it?
For many decades, this table game was only played in casinos. Still, thanks to numerous technological breakthroughs, anyone can play it in the comfort of their home. You need a computer or a portable device, such as a phone or tablet, and an Internet connection.
Suppose you are looking for a promotion. In that case, you are able to find plenty of offers like first deposit bonuses, welcome packages and even cashback on our page. Redeeming them is extremely easy:
- Click on the ‘Visit’ button
- Create an account by completing the necessary details
- Deposit the required amount (usually more than £10/£20).
Choosing the right Roulette bonus
We know that this is a difficult decision, mainly because there are so many available alternatives. But don't worry!
We will discuss some aspects that you should take into consideration when navigating through promotions. Here is what might help:
- Watch out for wagering requirements (try to avoid offers with wagering higher than 50x)
- Pay attention to the availability period (some bonuses are only valid for 24 hours)
- Look at the available games (not all bonuses work on all games available, so check the terms to see your options)
- Check out the maximum cashout (there is usually a maximum amount that can be withdrawn from bonus funds and extra spins).
Now that you know all these tips take a look at the following table to find some examples:
3 Premium Roulette offers
|Casino||Offer||Maximum cashout||Custom T&C|
100% up to £123 + 10% cashback
|New players only. Maximum bonus = £123. Max bonus bet = £5. No max cash out. 50x wagering requirement. Skrill & Neteller deposits excluded. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. No wagering on Cashback (paid in cash). Cashback applies to deposit where no bonus is included, 18+|
All British Casino
100% up to £100 + 10% cashback
|Welcome bonus for new players only. Maximum bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out. Wagering is 35xBonus. Maximum bet while playing with a bonus is £5. Cashback is cash with no restrictions. Bonus excluded for players that deposit with Skrill and Neteller, 18+|
Roulette cashback up to 15%, no wagering
|New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50X wagering the bonus. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 Days from issue. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount. Excluded Skrill deposits, 18+|
Be aware: Some promotions are available only with specific payment methods.
Recommendation: Do not redeem any online Roulette bonus from unlicensed casinos, as they are often considered ‘rogue’ and can fail to grant winnings or even the entire bonus.
Best Roulette casinos
5 things you must consider
It’s true! Every gambling platform out there offers bonuses. But how can players differentiate them? Even though they share a common purpose, such as providing premium iGaming services to its customers, they are all unique. There are a few reasons why the range of Roulette casinos is so diverse:
- Casino game selection – some websites offer over 1000 products (but be careful, as sometimes they may not have all the game categories).
- Providers – don’t rely on the fact that a casino has a wide game selection (you should always search for diversity regarding the providers’ list, as well).
- Payment methods – some platforms may only allow you to deposit and withdraw funds with debit cards. In contrast, others will provide several alternatives like PayPal, Paysafecard, Trustly, MuchBetter, Skrill, Bank Transfer, and Pay by Phone.
- Promotions – although the casino might change them from time to time, their rules and requirements remain essentially the same.
- Customer support – sometimes you may find plenty of ways to contact support (live chat, phone, email, online form). Other times, you may only dispose of an email address.
Game variations and providers
Unlike traditional land-based casinos, an online Roulette casino delivers many game variations supplied by different providers. Whether they are regular or live casino games, the options are certainly not limited. Some of these variations are:
- American (contains the ‘double 0’)
- French (uses the European wheel format but has different betting options)
- Mini (contains just 13 numbers)
- Double ball
A few types of Roulette games listed on our sites include 3D European Roulette (1x2 Gaming), Viva Las Vegas (Authentic Gaming), Live Lightning (Evolution), Multi Wheel Gold (Microgaming) and Turbo Roulette (Gamevy). As for the platforms where to find them, you may explore the table below.
Best Roulette casinos
|LeoVegas||1x2 Gaming, Evolution, Inspired Gaming, Real Dealer, Netent, Realistic Games, Gamevy, Felt Authentic Gaming, Red Tiger||50+||Visit|
|GreenPlay Casino||Aspire Global, iSoftbet, Microgaming, 1x2 Gaming, Evolution, Gamevy||30+||Visit|
|QueenPlay||Aspire Global, iSoftbet, Microgaming, 1x2 Gaming, Evolution, Gamevy||30+||Visit|
|NetBet||Novomatic, Pragmatic Play, Evolution, iSoftbet, Gamevy, Yggdrasil, Microgaming, Play’n Go||20+||Visit|
Tips: Most of these websites have a strong KYC policy and will ask you to send identity verification documents before making a deposit.
When was Roulette invented?
From what we know, this game was actually invented by accident. It is believed that in the mid-17th century, around 1655, the French physicist Blaise Pascal tried to invent a perpetual motion machine (a device that operates without drawing energy from an external source). According to the laws of physics, that is impossible. However, Pascal attempted to defy the odds. As a result of his failed experiment, one of the most popular casino games was born.
The game has been played in its present form since the late 18th century when it became increasingly popular amongst French aristocrats at the Royal Palace. A few decades later, in the 1800s, it reached the American shore. Naturally, the Americans left their mark on this game by adding a double zero on the wheel and became the online casino game we know today.
- The zero didn’t exist on wheels until 1842 when Francois and Lois Blanc specially designed one for Monaco's King Charles III.
- Roulette is also known as the 'Devil's Game', as the numbers on the wheel add up to 666.
Improving your betting strategies
Compared to other games such as Poker, Blackjack or Baccarat, this one is pretty straightforward. Despite its basic principles, there are still some betting tips and strategies that players might find useful. But before diving into that, let’s quickly recap the rules:
- Players choose a Roulette table
- They start making bets
- A ball is automatically thrown into the roulette wheel (for live games, the dealer throws the ball)
- The ball lands in a random pocket.
In terms of bets, players must know that there are usually two types:
- Inside bets – placed directly on one or more numbers
- Outside bets – placed on certain propositions (e.g. high-low, odd-even, red-black, first/second/third dozen)
Now that we've covered the basics, we shall discuss betting strategies. This game usually involves two types of betting: progressive (increasing the wager's size after every round) and non-progressive (keeping the same bet amount throughout the game).
Let’s begin with progressive strategies:
- Martingale – double the bet after every loss (this method is popular amongst less experienced players, but it is quite risky)
- Reverse Martingale or Paroli – double the bet after each win (works well for outside bets)
- Fibonacci – start with a small bet. If you win, increase the bet by going down the sequence (e.g. if you lose a bet of £1, bet another £1; if you lose the second bet, increase to £2)
When it comes to non-progressive betting, there is mainly one popular strategy. This implies betting larger amounts on higher numbers (19-36), smaller amounts on numbers from 13 to 18, and an even lower bet on 0, for insurance. This method's biggest disadvantage is that all bets are lost if a number between 1 and 12 shows up.
How to maximise your experience?
We can all agree that the outcomes can never be fully predicted. However, we will give you some tips on how to upgrade your skills and improve your overall playing experience. Take notice of the following things:
- Play only on reputable sites that are licensed by the UKGC
- Set betting limits before starting a game
- If you’re not an experienced player, start with outside bets
- Bet on the inside in moderation to increase the payout
- Play the European version instead of the American one
Tips: The house edge on European Roulette is only 2.63%. This is due to the lack of the ‘double 0’, which increases the house edge considerably in the case of American Roulette.
Recommendation: If you are not an experienced player or joined a new casino, we suggest starting with lower bets and gradually increasing them over time. Also, claiming an online Roulette bonus can help you test the games.
Be aware: Playing with real money means that you are aware you can lose them. Before using the high-valued chips, make sure you have all the necessary expenses in order.
Regular vs live Roulette
Although the rules and principles remain the same, there are still some noticeable differences between these two versions. When playing at a Roulette casino listed on our page, you will always dispose of both options.
You might wonder what the extra features that come with a live table game are. Well, here's what it brings to the table:
- Chat room – the whole experience becomes more interactive, as you can start discussions with the dealer or even with other players.
- Exclusive tables – you can enter premium tables that are not usually available for the regular versions.
- Real-life experience – the biggest advantage of a live game would probably be that it simulates what happens in a land-based casino. This means that the dealer is the one that throws the ball and spins the wheel, and the process is no longer automated.
- Higher bets and stakes – a live game usually lasts more than a regular one. Thus, players tend to place higher bets. Also, as bets go higher, the final stake will also increase.
How we gather our information
Before presenting you with the facts, we collect solid and accurate data and carefully analyse it to provide you with the best information. Then, we apply what we have gathered on our casinos to give you concrete examples that will ease your decision-making process. In this case, we looked at more than 20 gambling websites in search of those that offer the best Roulette UK alternatives.
We take everything into consideration, from the game selection and providers to the casino bonus available, customer support and responsible gambling. All these features help us determine the overall quality of the services. In addition to that, we test the platforms and their games, so you won’t have to spend your own funds doing that. Instead, you can simply read our reviews and use those resources in your own interest, whenever you are ready.
All things considered
Now that you went through everything let us draw some conclusions! Before deciding to claim an online Roulette bonus or join a certain casino, you should establish a few clear objectives. Think about how much you want to deposit, what payment method you will use and what other games you would like to play. After that, take our tips and recommendations into account and start scrolling through multiple offers. Take your time to analyse every option; it is only your choice that matters.
- Wikipedia.org - Roulette
- The History of Roulette
- Improving Your Odds at Roulette
- How to Win at Roulette
Our Roulette bonuses
♛ First Deposit Bonus: 200% up to £100 + 50 Bonus Rounds on Book of Dead at Ice36
Ice36 is an online casino that gives players various incentives such as the 200% first deposit bonus up to £100, along with 50 rounds exclusively playable on Book of Dead (a beloved Play N GO pick).
This offer can only be offered to new punters to the website. After they are done with their profile set-up, they have to fund their account with over £20. This will unlock the first deposit bonus. Spins should be played first, and their derived profits have to be turned over 60 times. The bonus amount has the same 60x wagering condition, which must be done in 30 days. Spin play can bring only £100. The rest of the amount, if any, shall be considered null.
You are kindly invited to read the Ice36 Bonus Policy, before proceeding with your gambling!
♛ 100% First Deposit Bonus up to £500 + 50 Spins on Book of Dead at Jackpot Village
First-time depositors that enter this casino can grab a 100% match up to £500 + 50 spins on Book of Dead. Your qualifying deposit must exceed £20 and keep in mind that this promo comes with a 40x wagering on deposit plus bonus. Also, remember that:
- Games contribute differently on wagering requirement;
- The maximum bet is limited to £5;
- Bonus funds that haven’t been used within 30 days will be removed from your account.
Enter Jackpot Village from us, sign up by completing the registration form and make the requested deposit. Check the casino’s T&Cs for further information.
♛ 154% up to £60 First Deposit Bonus + 20 Spins on Starburst at mr.play
This offer is a King Casino Bonus exclusive first deposit incentive, only for mr.play new punters. They shall be able to receive a 154% bonus up to £60 and 20 rounds on Starburst, a popular slot game from NetEnt.
Before cashing out, the bonus money has to be wagered 35 times, the same goes for the wins derived from the credited rounds. These rounds shall stay active in the player account for 24 hours. For a better understanding, let’s assume that a player makes a payment of as much as £10, then they will receive £15.4 bonus money. This offer is accessible by following these steps:
- Follow our promotional link;
- Create an account on mr.play;
- Make your chosen deposit up to £60.
For any further information, players should read the Bonus Policies and contact the support team for answers.
♛ 100% up to £500 + 50 Spins on First Deposit
Casimba has got a bonus targeting new users. To claim it, you will first need to visit the website through our promotional button and register.
A few considerations regarding the offer:
- You must wager both your bonus funds and deposit 35x;
- Winnings from spins count as bonus funds, and they are capped at £100;
- It is necessary to wager the funds in 30 days and to use the extra rounds in 72 hours;
- You can’t place a bet on more than £5; breaching this rule will revoke your bonus;
- The spins are locked to Starbrust.
Know that once you deposit, the bonus will activate automatically. Aside from these facts, you may look into Casimba’s Terms and Conditions section in order to find more.
♛ Welcome Bonus: Deposit £10, Play with £60 + 100 Spins at Paddy Power
Paddy Power has its place in the industry since 2014, and it comes with more than 600 land-based locations in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
PRO: Low minimum withdrawal, Apple Pay available.
CON: Not all payment methods work for this offer.
New players here that deposit £10 can play with £60 and claim up to 100 spins if they lost or redeem the bonus mentioned before. The winnings from this bonus are capped at £500. E-wallets are not accepted for this offer, and you must fund your account using code PAS100.
Mind the wagering requirement of the offer and be aware that if you have more than one bonus activated, the wagering requirement will count towards the first deal claimed. Most of the times, withdrawal funds will be transferred via the same method used for the deposit. If your account is not active for 12 months, the casino can apply a £5 for each inactivity month.
♛ First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to £50 + 50 Spins on Book of Dead at Royal Bet
Curious about the Royal Bet first deposit offer? It consists of 100% up to £50, accessed with a deposit that exceeds £20. On top of the bonus cash, the website also credits 50 rounds on Book of Dead.
In 30 days, players are required to play the sum of the deposit and bonus amount 30 times. To illustrate that better, if a gambler makes a payment of £25, they will receive another £25 in bonus funds. The £50 total in the balance, triggers £1500 necessary wagering. Sums derived from spinning the reels of Book of Dead are considered bonus amounts and need to be wagered 60x.
Make sure you know that the first deposit offers can only be claimed once, only after your account is verified. Withdrawals cannot exceed double the credited bonus. Bets over £5 will nullify the bonus. For a safe gambling experience, you are invited to read the Royal Bet terms and conditions.
♛ 100% up to £77 + 77 Extra Rounds on Starburst on First Deposit
Generation VIP offers new members a 100% matching bonus of up to £77 + 77 extra spins, granted upon their first deposit. The spins are available on Starburst and must be used within 24 hours after being granted. The bonus funds must be wagered 35 times within 21 days. All extra spins winnings must also be wagered 35 times. This offer cannot be used while any other bonus is active. Real funds resulted from spins must not exceed £100. Please note that bets made using bonus funds cannot be equal or higher than £4, £0.5/line or 15 percent of the bonus amount. Different games will contribute differently towards the wagering requirements.
- Go to Generation VIP’s website using our link.
- Sign up and deposit more than £10.
- Receive the bonus offer.
Take all this information into consideration before proceeding to play. Always gamble responsibly.
♛ Welcome Package at Temple Nile
Temple Nile was established in 2018 and comes with safe deposit methods and games from plenty providers.
PRO: Over 1200 games at your disposal, 24/7 live chat support.
CON: The Customer Support team doesn’t take calls.
Players that just registered here can claim the welcome package, which consists of:
- 1st deposit: 100% up to £500 + 30 spins on Wild Scarabs;
- 2nd deposit: 25% up to £800 + 25 spins on Gonzo’s Quest;
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to £200 + 50 spins on Book of Dead.
The bonus will load into your bonus balance after you deposit. In order to give you a more detailed outlook, we will also mention that:
- Only the bonus funds wagers contribute to meeting these requirements;
- The maximum limit per bet stands at £5;
- It’s possible to withdraw anytime, but the bonus will be revoked should you not meet the wagering constraints.
- Different games contribute differently to this requirement. Slots and Scratchcards generally contribute 100%, although there are some exceptions for the slots.
♛ Welcome Bonus: 200% Match up to £50 and 50 Extra Spins on Ninja Master
Megacasino is a gambling website running on a Skill on Net platform. The casinos' games come from a long list of providers.
PRO: More than 2,100 gaming are available; customer support is available 24/7.
CON: Support agents may not always provide up-to-date information.
New players have the possibility of receiving a bonus of 200% up to £50 and 50 additional spins on Ninja Master. If you redeem this offer, you’ll need to wager both your bonus funds and winnings in 30 days maximum. Know that not fulfilling the stake requirement will void all winnings. Furthermore, offers may change their availability, and Megacasino takes the liberty of modifying and amending promos displayed on the website. If offers do not load automatically to one’s account, Megacasino requires players to contact the 24/7 support team.
♛ 100% up to £50 + 50 extra spins on Starburst
First time depositors at Casushi casino can claim 100% up to £50 and 50 spins on Starburst after following these steps:
- Click on our promotional link
- Register with your personal details
- Deposit more than £20
Remember that this offer comes with a 40x wagering requirement and a maximum cash out of £250. The bonus funds are available for 30 days and the spins for 48 hours. Moreover, the maximum permitted bet is £5 per round and £0.40 per line. Keep in mind that the promotion cannot be redeemed with pre-paid cards or e-wallets.
More information regarding this bonus can be found in Casushi’s terms and conditions.